Democrats ask for an investigation on the one year anniversary of Congressman Gianforte’s assault of a reporter; we look at the latest campaign fundraising numbers; and a candidate’s past litigation may hurt his changes in the general election. Those stories and more right now on "Campaign Beat."
- More Than Parades Planned For Memorial Day
- 'Campaign Beat:' Fundraising, Campaign Finance, And Looking Past The Primaries
- Montana Flood News Roundup For May 25, 2018
- Going-To-The-Sun Road Open To Avalanche Creek
- Proposed Paradise Valley Mine Needs More Study, Court Rules
- Regents Approve Name Change For Montana Tech
Arts & Music
From childhood, Chris and Oliver Wood grew up hearing their dad's renditions of American roots music and their mother's poetry. They both became musicians: Oliver wrote songs and formed the blues/funk/r & b/country band, King Johnson, while Chris became a jazz bassist and co-founded the avant-groove trio, Medeski, Martin and Wood.