Sally Mauk, Chuck Johnson and Rob Saldin discuss The Green Party's possible role as election spoiler; dissect the new campaign ads; and weigh in on press censorship in the Flathead, Sheriff Clarke's urgent call to anger, and Joe Biden's lament of the degradation of the Oval office. Listen in now on "Campaign Beat."
- Missoula High School Student Arrested After Shots Fired, Police Chase
- 'Campaign Beat:' Third Party Spoiler? Republican Call To Anger; New Ads Begin
- Legislative Committee To Investigate Confidential State Settlements
- Public Comment Period Begins On Proposed Lolo Forest Replanting
- A.G. Fox: Don't Cut States Out Of Student Loan Oversight
- Tester Defends His Vote On Controversial Banking Bill
How can we better meet your news, arts and music needs online? Take a 5 minute survey to tell us why you tune in, how you tune in, and what you want more (or less) of. After all, you're the "Public" in Montana Public Radio. Make your voice heard, take the survey here.
Arts & Music
Join us for a deep exploration of politics and civility at our Repairing Public Discourse event with " On Being’s" Krista Tippett , along with guests Sally Kohn and Erick Erickson - live on-stage Tuesday, March 20 at 7:00 p.m. in Missoula at the Dennison Theater on the UM Campus. Admission is free.